TWS headsets, also known as true wireless headsets, refer to wireless communication connections between two headsets and between the headset and the mobile device. TWS headsets are the mainstream development trend of future headsets. At present, giants including Huami, Harman, and Apple have joined the development and design of TWS headsets.
With the progress of the times, the size, appearance and weight of TWS headsets are becoming more and more miniaturized, and the touch interaction function is also a major trend in the development of TWS headsets. Functions such as triggering up and down music, volume control, and triggering voice assistants through touch are being widely used on TWS headsets.
However, the touch part of the TWS headset needs to be affixed to the inside of the ear shell during the actual assembly of the production line. Due to the small size of the TWS headset, it is difficult to ensure that the manual is not able to check it with the naked eye when it is actually assembled. It can be posted very well, and this will affect the actual touch experience effect, resulting in low sensitivity and poor user experience.
Technical realization elements:
The technical problem to be solved by the present invention is to provide a touch calibration method and a TWS headset with touch function in view of the above-mentioned shortcomings in the prior art. The calibration method can effectively solve the problem caused by improper placement of the touch sensor sheet. The problem of low sensitivity improves the rate of excellent products and reduces waste of resources; and this TWS headset can bring a good sense of experience to users.
To solve the above technical problems, the technical solution of the present invention is:
A touch calibration method based on a TWS headset with touch function, the method includes the following steps:
- Place the headset body on the charging box, and put the headset body into calibration mode;
- The user presses his finger on the touch sensor for a certain period of time;
- The touch chip detects the electrical signal value of the touch sensor sheet, and stores the electrical signal value as an updated judgment threshold value instead of the original judgment threshold value in the storage chip;
- After the calibration is completed, the headset body exits the calibration mode, and the update judgment threshold is activated as the judgment threshold for judging whether the human hand is close to the touch sensor.
As a preferred solution, in step 1), the method for making the headset body enter the calibration mode includes the following steps:
- The user completes a specific action on the touchpad within a unit time, and the touch chip recognizes it and sends identification information to the Bluetooth chip;
- After the Bluetooth chip receives the identification information, the Bluetooth chip determines whether the headset body is in the charging state. If so, the Bluetooth chip sends an instruction to enter the calibration mode to the touch chip, and the touch chip controls the headset body to enter the calibration mode after receiving it; if not, Then the Bluetooth chip ignores the identification information.
As a preferred solution, the method for the Bluetooth chip to determine whether the headset body is in a charging state includes the following steps:
The Bluetooth chip determines whether there is a signal input from the charging detection pin. If it is, the Bluetooth chip recognizes that the headset body is in a charging state; if not, the Bluetooth chip recognizes that the headset body is in an uncharged state.
As a preferred solution, while the touch chip controls the headset body to enter the calibration mode, the touch chip sends feedback information to the Bluetooth chip, and the Bluetooth chip turns on the calibration status indicator after receiving it.
As a preferred solution, the method for judging whether the human hand is close to the touch sensor sheet includes the following steps:
- The touch chip detects the electrical signal value of the touch sensor sheet;
- The touch chip judges whether the electrical signal value obtained in step 1) is greater than the judgment threshold. If yes, the touch chip judges that the human hand is close to the touch sensor sheet; if not, the touch chip judges that the human hand is not close to the touch sensor sheet .
A TWS headset with touch function, comprising a headset body and a charging box for charging the headset body. The headset body includes a charging detection pin, a Bluetooth chip, a touch panel and a power supply. The charging detection pin is connected to The Bluetooth chip is electrically connected. The Bluetooth chip and the touch panel are electrically connected to the power supply. The touch panel includes a touch chip, a memory chip, and a touch sensor sheet. The touch sensor sheet and the memory chip are both connected to the touch sensor. The chip is electrically connected, and the touch control chip is electrically connected to the Bluetooth chip.
A TWS headset with touch function, including a headset body and a charging box for charging the headset body. The headset body includes a charging detection pin 1, a Bluetooth chip 2, a touchpad 3, and a power source 4. The charging detection guide The pin 1 is electrically connected to the Bluetooth chip 2. The Bluetooth chip 2 and the touch panel 3 are both electrically connected to the power supply 4.